1. Name, age, profession (if relevant), country (let me know if you wish to be anonymous)
2. Describe the setting for the negotiation
(i.e. a short description of where it took place and who was involved)
3. Describe the situation
(i.e. what was the run-up to the negotiation and the actual content to be negotiated)
4. What made it an important negotiation? (Content, process, relationship)
5. What did you do, that worked well?
(preparation, communication style, facilitation of the process)
6. What did the person(s) you negotiated with do, that worked well?
7. How was the result perceived by the people you negotiated with?
8. What are the effects of the negotiated result? (For you? For others?)
Spam test: 27-12=?